Roasted Garlic Baba Ganoush!
Silky smooth and delicious recipe featuring Ontario roasted garlic and eggplant, great alternative to hummus, vegan, healthy and oh so tasty!
- 3 medium eggplants
- 1 whole garlic bulb
- drizzle of extra virgin olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- Juice of one lemon
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the flesh in a food processor.
- Take the garlic out of the foil and squeeze it into the food processor along with the eggplant.
- Add tahini paste, cumin, lemon juice and process until smooth.
- Add enough oilive oil to thin out the mixture until creamy (or to your liking).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.