Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes for mother's day brunch!
- 1 cup Almond Milk (or regular milk, coconut milk, etc)
- 1 tbsp Organic Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Whisked Gluten-Free Pancake Mix
- 1/4 cup Organic Dark Chocolate Chips (available at Whisked Gluten-Free)
- In a small mixing bowl combine milk, oil, egg and pancake mix, whisk until no lumps are left
- Pre-heat a lightly greased non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add 1/4 cup batter for each pancake
- Add chocolate chips in pancake (add as little or as many as you want, we added about 1 tsp per pancake)
- Cook until tops are bubbly and slightly dry around the edges (about 1-2 minutes).
- Flip and brown the other side without pressing down on the pancake for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve with topping of choice!