It’s as easy as 1 – 2 -3
- What you will need:
- 1 cup liquid (water, milk, dairy-free milk)
- 2 TBSP Fat (Coconut oil, melted butter, vegetable oil)
- 3 Large Eggs
- 450 grams Whisked Muffin Mix (1 package)
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1 banana (ripe is best)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and line 12 muffin cups with liners
- In a mixing bowl measure out muffin mix
- In a seperate bowl, mash the banana and add the liquid, fat and eggs then mix together
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until no lumps remain
- Add blueberries
- Scoop out muffins into tins until 2/3 full (1 good ice cream scoop or 1/3 cup full)
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until tops are golden and toothpick comes out clean!
- Keep refrigerated for up to 1 week or frozen for up to 1 month.