Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
Easy to assemble and bake gluten-free, dairy-free lemon-poppy seed muffins!
- 2 2/3 Cup Whisked Gluten-Free Muffin mix (450 grams)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, coconut oil, or melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Put all dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients (eggs, oil, water)
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Add the poppy seeds and lemon zest and mix well to evenly distribute
- Scoop out into 10 lined muffin tins or three dozen greased mini muffin tins
- Bake at 350 for 20- 25 minutes. (18 minutes for mini muffins)
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of herbal tea.
- By Whisked Gluten-Free