Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins
Easy to assemble and bake gluten-free apple cinnamon muffins!
- 2 2/3 Cup Whisked Gluten-Free Muffin mix (450 grams)
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, coconut oil, or melted butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup packed shredded apple
- Put all dry ingredients in a medium size mixing bowl and set aside.
- Mix together all the wet ingredients (eggs, oil, water)
- Stir wet ingredients into the dry ingredients
- Mix until there are no lumps.
- Add the shredded apple and mix to distribute the apples.
- Scoop out into 12 lined muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 20- 25 minutes.
- Enjoy with your favorite cup of herbal tea.