The BEST Gluten-Free Spinach Dip
Full flavoured creamy gluten-free spinach dip that can be served hot or cold!
- 4 cups fresh spinach or 4 oz. frozen
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 cloves of garlic minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped onions
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese shredded
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Whisked Gluten-Free Sourdough Boule and Baguette (optional)
- Fresh cut vegetables for dipping!
- Pre-heat oven to 375 F
- Wash fresh spinach.
- Add the spinach to a large fry pan.
- Cover and cook until spinach is wilted.
- Drain and set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor add the cream cheese, garlic, onion and sour cream.
- Process until smooth.
- Reserve two tablespoons of the cheddar for the top.
- Add the remaining cheddar and spinach to food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add salt to taste.
- Hollow out the gluten-free sourdough bread boule.
- Slice the hollowed-out bread into cubes. *
- Spoon in the spinach mixture.
- Top with two tablespoons of cheddar cheese.
- Put everything flat on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 375.
- Serve with the cubed sourdough bread and fresh veggies.
- *Can also slice a sour dough baguette and toast up with the bread cubes
- This recipe can be enjoyed hot or cold! What is your preference?