Gluten-Free Stuffing Recipe
Delicious, simple and fast gluten-free stuffing recipe the whole family will enjoy!
- 1 loaf of Whisked Gluten Free Herb Bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for baking dish
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 ¼ cups broth (vegetable or chicken broth)
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Cut the herb bread into 1 inch pieces and allow to dry overnight before using.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add onions, celery, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Cook, tossing often, until beginning to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool completely.
- When mixture is cool, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the cooled onion mixture with the bread cubes, broth and the eggs. Mix well to combine.
- Oil an 8” square baking dish. Set aside. Prepare and stuff turkey. Transfer extra stuffing into the dish. Cover and refrigerate.
- During the last half hour of roasting the turkey, put the covered dish in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 20 – 25 or until golden brown
- *The entire stuffing can be baked in a greased 9 x 13” baking dish at 400 degrees. Put the covered dish in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 20 – 25 or until golden brown.